Samurai Incubate presents the first Samurai Venture Summit in Seattle! Samurai Venture Summit is a series of startup pitch events hosted throughout the word in which we bring together Japanese startups with local investors and entrepreneurs. The events will include networking opportunities with investors, entrepreneurs and service providers, as well as pitch presentations to an expert panel of judges as well as a local audience.
Samurai Incubate wants to expand its reach to Seattle and the event is free, so why don't you join us for an entertaining and informative evening and find out what it's like to run a startup in Japan!
About Samurai Incubate
Founded in 2008, Samurai Incubate is one of Japan's most prolific investors and is now investing out of its 4th fund with a focus on early-stage companies, primarily in the IT and web-services space. Samurai Incubate typically invests JPY4.5million in exchange for equity in the companies it funds. In addition to funding, portfolio companies receive substantial business support including marketing, sales, legal, accounting as well as media exposure.
- Get your company in front of an international panel of judges and investors. Apply for a chance to pitch here.
- Network with investors who can give you valuable advice on how to get your business funded.
- Meet and exchange ideas with fellow entreprenears from Seattle and Japan.
- Enhance your deal flow - gain access to funded firms overseas looking to enter the US market.
- Tap into an international support network for your portfolio companies.
- Meet and mingle with fellow investors in your local area as well as Japan.
- Meet with the next batch of upcoming, funded companies in your area.
- Learn where and how your services can provide value for overseas startups.